Review the discussion board in week two on the Balance Sheet.
- Review the instructions for the SEC 10-K project. This week’s report focuses on the Balance Sheet.
- Review the discussion board in week two on the Balance Sheet.
- Write a brief report of at least one-page. Consider using bullet points.
- This report will assist you in the final SEC 10-K project deliverables.
- Submit it as a Word document.
The report should include the following:
- Sections or line items of the Balance Sheet including but not limited to:
- Fiscal Year End Date for the two years presented
- Definition of Fiscal Year if not last day of month (i.e. December 31)
- Working Capital with an explanation of changes from the prior year
- Identify new line items or items that do not appear in the most recent year
- Refer to Statement of Shareholders’ Equity to describe major changes (i.e. Retained Earnings became Accumulated
- Place Your Order Here!